Stevens Institute of Technology - Hoboken, NJ
Alexander House Addition and Renovation
Originally built in 1885, the Alexander House was built as a wedding gift given to one of the Stevens family children. The 9,000 square foot addition renovation will pave the way for future student-focused services and organizations. Years of neglect and the presence of hazardous materials required extensive redesign, but our flexibility, openness, and skill allowed us to continue to build our relationship with this important client while delivering the project they needed.